Monongahela & Western Pennsylvania

HPL

Extra pack is still a dummy file. I installed all other packs, but <kuid:506034:895245>, <kuid2:37581:40007:1> and <kuid2:45324:28251:1> are missing.

Last edited:
When I started to download I had the last 3 to be a placeholder file. (all 1.1 MB)
Now there's only 1 placeholder.
I think they're busy to upload everything.

Patience.

For me, the Rolling Stock Pack only seems to be installing the skins for the flatcars and some of the other dependencies, but not the flatcars themselves or any of the other rolling stock and I have downloaded the pack three times now.

Last edited:
Oh dear, it seems they fogot to upload the last needed file.

I'm installing nothing until I have ALL the needed files.

3 days over time and still not complete.

Delay, delay...

☼...☼

I am still clueless as to where you are downloading from, what site ?

JointedRail, where else could we be downloading it from?

You can download and install the route, sessions, and dependencies just fine, but the Extras haven't been uploaded yet and it seems that the Rolling Stock Pack doesn't have any actual rolling stock in it.

Other than that, the route looks and runs great and I love the street running section.

Also I don't have any missing dependencies for the route itself although the NS/CR Nameable Sign is saying it's missing <kuid2:45324:28251:1> and when I searched it up in Kuid Index nothing appeared.

Last edited:
Same problem here with me too. I remember they forgot the Sessions file with Tide water at first too so hopefully they will be on to it soon. Looks good apart from that.

For those who have the route, is it set up as permanently snowy, or is it seasonal?

Any chance of some screenshots? Particularly the street section mentioned by @BBarnes005?

Many thanks for any info.

Cheers,
Piere.

It's permanently snowy.
L9MvQCt.jpg

DGge6y5.jpg

nA6D3C7.jpg

L9MvQCt

We've been having massive issues with the installation we are packaging the items with right now, obviously what is up there is not functioning correctly so please let us work on fixing those, hopefully tommorrow or early on Monday so we can get this route and content pack out to everyone.

And yes were late on it, we know and were sorry on this front. Didnt expect to have issues like we are currently.

We will as always post up here and likely a new posting that its actually available ( and correct )

We've been having massive issues with the installation we are packaging the items with right now, obviously what is up there is not functioning correctly so please let us work on fixing those, hopefully tommorrow or early on Monday so we can get this route and content pack out to everyone.

And yes were late on it, we know and were sorry on this front. Didnt expect to have issues like we are currently.

We will as always post up here and likely a new posting that its actually available ( and correct )

Thank you :)

Sorry to hear that, Kevin!

It sounds like your server and N3V's packaging server decided it was quitting time for the long weekend.

Last edited:
Ok, ok...
I managed to get a bigger bucket full of new patience.
I think it will do just fine till monday or so.

Now we know what's the reason for the delay, it's no problem.

Thanks.

hoedje.gif

OK things are all set guys.

Still needs some download station dependencies so make sure you get those, otherwise you should be all set to go! Any problems or issues let us know and we'll look into them.

Man you guys did the best on that route so far! i got me a copy of the route and its amazing just got done running C&O 614 around on the map and i have to say it was worth every penny keep up the amazing work guys!

Hold UP i remeber before JR changed the site page that a GP15T was also on the site for preorder of this route now that writing seems to have disappeared so where did our GP15T go cause I want what was on the promotion for the preorder?

Oh ya i remember seeing that post about that i am kind of thinking on that one to Constar261.

Last edited:
Back