routes on the DLS

For one reason or another, even some newer routes end up with a "misc" tag. Durango - Silverton TANE is one that springs to mind immediately.

Not sure exactly what route you are referring to, but the only items for Durango that I can see that are Misc are some obsolete traincars.
y4mMDnK10MBlOIPfVOXY6OwsA3MyqpR_9cvo3NMHB9I7xsddv0uYe-xcRK5DmKl8kbZIMm-QNNc1Qms_7Ug00SPPZUMG3eNItoO9lMAzz71d9mIZDu9ytrB-K0hNTIHn21W7DZ8wYR1UXAoUwe1-EDvZNcOE8iq5KW4NjmH5lAzeihFOO-A6U5ryxBq06yxj_Ku4ARctH-tVPn9dQbLFYM7gg

Not sure exactly what route you are referring to, but the only items for Durango that I can see that are Misc are some obsolete traincars.
My apologies for the incorrect info, your post jogged my memory. The route is listed on the Web DLS but not in content manager and is listed as
DurangoToSilvertonTANE
Type: Layouts | Version: TANE SP2 | KUID: <KUID:429080:100015> | Filesize: 118.77 MB | File Type: .cdp | Downloads: 191

There was initially a post in the freeware announcements forum which mentioned this problem.
An even harder to find little gem.
cheers
Graeme

The route is listed on the Web DLS but not in content manager and is listed as
DurangoToSilvertonTANE
A route that is listed on the web site but does not appear in Content Manager has failed the upload validation procedure and is waiting to be corrected by the content creator. These routes should not be used until they are fixed. In this case the fix that is required would likely fix any incorrect type identification.

An even harder to find little gem.
cheers
Graeme

That asset is on the CRG faulties list but you can probably force a download from within CM by selecting download. The fault, apparently, is a missing thumbnail image (let's not go there ;)). Once downloaded, you can probably fix it yourself.

The CRG is reluctant to fix routes because of difficulties migrating routes from earlier Trainz versions. This particular route might be an exception.

It works perfectly well and has been up since Dec 2017. The only visible fault I can see is that it has no thumbnail which was easily fixed. Somehow I don't think it will be updated.
**edit - Well maybe by the CRG, thanks Paul.
cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Back