Rizky_Adiputra's Nambu Branch Line

Hey everyone,

I downloaded this interesting-looking route, and everything installed just fine except for one faulty kuid: <kuid:883063:108211> CN-TLQ003

It seems that 3 .texture files within the kuid are the problem. Any ideas on how to fix them?

Thanks.

- <kuid:883063:108211> VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'qd/tlq.texture'.
- <kuid:883063:108211> VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'qt/tlq.texture'.
- <kuid:883063:108211> VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'tlq.texture'.

Not sure what's going on here.

I just installed it on TANE SP1 and it does not give any errors or warnings.

I suggest you delete it and re-download it.

On a side note:
Bit of a high triangle count (2936) for such a small and simple looking asset.

- <kuid:883063:108211> VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'qd/tlq.texture'.
- <kuid:883063:108211> VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'qt/tlq.texture'.
- <kuid:883063:108211> VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'tlq.texture'.

Not sure what's going on here.

Open up the above assets, one at a time, and check in the mentioned folder if the missing texture actually exists.

Check that the actual file type being referred to. I have seen issues where someone did a reskin and used a .jpg instead of a .tga, but the texture.txt file referred to the .tga.

Check other folders, if any, within the asset for the file. Sometimes the file is placed in the wrong place. Shadows used to have this problem in the past where the asset-creator neglected to put the shadow mesh, the black.tga, or both in the proper folder asked for in the config.txt

If the file does not exist at all, and there are no other references for it, delete the .texture.txt file.

If the texture does exist then you need to open the file in you favorite photo-editor, and do a save as to the same name. Uncheck RLE compression if it's a .tga file.

Once you're done any of the above, close the folders, and submit. If your error still exists, delete the asset and download again and see if that fixes the problem.

If you download PevSoft ImagetoTGA, you can open them and then "save as" a .tga and it will automatically create the texture.txt file. It takes about 10 seconds per file.

If you download PevSoft ImagetoTGA, you can open them and then "save as" a .tga and it will automatically create the texture.txt file. It takes about 10 seconds per file.

I was going to mention this too, but wasn't sure how advanced the OP is.

Back