Persistent Script

Roy3b3

I'd created a few routes in TS12, then I also imported them into TANE when it was released.

For some time now these routes and their sessions show up with a faulty dependency,.... <kuid2:185479:60001:2> EW-Time and weather change.

This was a script for TS2009 that allowed you to change the weather and time in driver mode, which seemed a good idea at the time.

This script can be downloaded from the DLS, but it does not show up in the driver commands.

I've deleted it, so that it now shows as a missing dependency. It can't be replaced with another script.

I've also tried via the Main Menu to remove any missing and faulty dependencies from every route and session where it shows; but it's stubborn and refuses to disappear.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Roy

EDIT: I just checked TS12 and the same dependency appears in the Driver Commands and functions okay. In TANE it doesn't.

Last edited:
It runs in my SP2 HF1 installation, and SP3 beta. I may have used AssetX to fix it, can't remember.

In TANE the asset complains about a missing texture file. To fix it I opened the asset in TS12 and used PEV's Images2TGA.bat file to generate the missing texture tga file. Then I copied the two generated files to the TANE version.

Until the asset is repaired on the DLS it is best to avoid using it.

@ Pitkin - Hi Paul!

Trevor

In TANE the asset complains about a missing texture file. To fix it I opened the asset in TS12 and used PEV's Images2TGA.bat file to generate the missing texture tga file. Then I copied the two generated files to the TANE version.

Until the asset is repaired on the DLS it is best to avoid using it.

@ Pitkin - Hi Paul!

Trevor

Thanks Trevor,

I'm not in the habit of changing other people's assets, so it's easier for me to just leave it deleted.

Cheers
Roy

Back