Support for T2S2009/2010

n-scaler

So I dont know if anyone from the Jointed rail team can help me out, but I am working with TRS2009 as its the only thing my PC can handle at the moment as far as I know...
Anyway I logged in to the Jointed Rail website and dug up my previous purchases for that game but when I install the locomotives I get a bunch of missing dependencies.

JR content are from TS12 build 61388 to T:ANE but the missing deps are on the DEPENDENCIES section

I may have fixed or replaced some of the missing dependencies, but they have never loaded in properly, now they just appear black with no other colors other than the numbers running the auto number system.

I may have fixed or replaced some of the missing dependencies, but they have never loaded in properly, now they just appear black with no other colors other than the numbers running the auto number system.

Ensure you don't have compress textures checked in Content Manager. Going from memory, this is under the Misc settings in CM.

If it is checked uncheck that option, and open the assets for editing and resubmit them.

That should fix that problem.

Your memory is correct John.

n-scaler - see my Tutorial List thread link in my signature for my step by step tutorial on that black texture issue.

Shane

Back