Trouble picking australian content

poida84

Hi all
I am new to trainz i spent hours today trying to find australian content i found people posting screenshots or some basic info....
kinda all confusing with so much content... i got the silvergull sydney metro latest version.. but all it is is tracks no scenery?
can someone point me in right direction? love to have sydney and the main south to goulburn at least or junnee

i am being bit of noob but have been using search feature for forums and the download station just very limited info on it all.. :(

thanks

Hi Poida, welcome to the forums.
I have a route that might interest you. ARTC NSW Main South - Vr North east. For T:ANE Deluxe. Runs from Bethungra in NSW to Seymour loop in Vic.
For others search on the DLS for author PGibbons, Patchy, PWare.
NSW Rolling stock search SRA NSWGR
Plenty of modern stuff at AustralianTrainzDivision website
cheers
Graeme

Hi all
I am new to trainz i spent hours today trying to find australian content i found people posting screenshots or some basic info....
kinda all confusing with so much content... i got the silvergull sydney metro latest version.. but all it is is tracks no scenery?
can someone point me in right direction? love to have sydney and the main south to goulburn at least or junnee

i am being bit of noob but have been using search feature for forums and the download station just very limited info on it all.. :(

thanks

Welcome to Trainz.

You can keep up to date and informed with Australian routes, rolling-stock, buildings, etc by following the 'Australian Screenshots' thread on the Forum.

As Graeme mentioned there are a number of Aussie routes that you could enjoy.

Also, if you are looking for NSW rolling-stock, in addition to the ATD website https://www.australiantrainzdivision.com/ also check memeboy's website http://trainzelectrotransport.myfreesites.net/ as well as, davido's website https://worrybrook.weebly.com/ . Each have their own particular range of locos, wagons and passenger consists.

If you have any queries, post them on the 'Aussie' thread.

Good luck mate,
Roy

Thanks roy. i been downloading last couple hours the picton to goulburn, berrima, and ARTC NSW Main South - Vr North east.... is it cause it downoads other asset that is related to the route? just weired it says less then 10mb per route... i do have the FCT on as well 300kb/s

Thanks roy. i been downloading last couple hours the picton to goulburn, berrima, and ARTC NSW Main South - Vr North east.... is it cause it downoads other asset that is related to the route? just weired it says less then 10mb per route... i do have the FCT on as well 300kb/s

Welcome to the forums and to the very addicting world of Trainz. :)

Yes this is quite normal when downloading routes for the first time because you don't have any local content. The good news is once the content is downloaded, it's downloaded this one time and is shared by other routes that may use it. This means that any future route downloads will be quicker because there's less stuff to download.

IF you're going to use the Download Station, choose a category, then scroll down to the bottom of the page & you will see an option for Region/Country to choose from.

Hi and welcome,
You may find that downloading the Blue Mountains Route v2 quite a bit of content for Oz will be present, or at least give you some ideas. Should you download this route please be aware that the Sydney Opera House is not available for public release. But not having it does not impair its operation.
Cheers,
Val.

Back