Ish6 still alive

UPDATED

Hello Everyone,

On December 19 I had my surgery to reverse the colostomy! I spend two weeks on a Hospital bed; but now I am home recovering! The surgery was a success -- Hardly any pains, or discomforts. Actually, doing better then expected my surgeon tells me! My body is slowly getting back to it's norms. 2018 was a very rough year, but still here and kicking!

Hopefully, 2019 brings better days, health-wise! :)

Thanks for stopping-by!
Take Care All
Ish

PS. Today is my first day back in front of a PC!

Last edited:
¡Hello Ishie!

I'm very, very glad to read you again after your surgery.

Take care my friend, my best wishes for you and all of your family.

Your happy friend.

Manuel.

Happy to read you are still in the land of the living!
Welcome back. I hope 2019 will be a much easier year for you.

Kind of sucks when reality intrudes in our hobby but then again, it's good to be reminded that our health is more important. Take care and hope 2019 is kinder.

Glad to hear everything is going well. Hope for a really great recovery. As Steve said, Trainz can wait, but not sure I can, LOL.

Carl

I'd like to add my thoughts and wishes for a full and speedy recover ish. Hell and back is an understatement!

Cheers

Very nice to see you back and improving. A tough Christmas but with a happy ending. I hope 2019 is better for you.

Cheers.

Hello Everyone,

On December 19 I had my surgery to reverse the colostomy! I spend two weeks on a Hospital bed; but now I am home recovering! The surgery was a success -- Hardly any pains, or discomforts. Actually, doing better then expected my surgeon tells me! My body is slowly getting back to it's norms. 2018 was a very rough year, but still here and kicking!

Hopefully, 2019 brings better days, health-wise! :)

Thanks for stopping-by!
Take Care All
Ish

PS. Today is my first day back in front of a PC!

I was only wondering yesterday how you were as I have not seen any new posts recently , glad to see you have survived your ordeal , welcome back Lord Ish !

... very good you’re still here ... keep up shakin’ ...
grtz and much health
daveric

Hi Ish6 ... I want you to write to me everyday, or whenever you can ... You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers

Skype UN: cascaderailroad

:wave: Hello Ish6,

That is one great Success Story, so glad to hear your on the Mend.......

:) We go to Church later today and continued prayers for full recovery are on their way to you.......

Take care, and rest well my friend...............;)

Hello Everyone,

My deepest gratitude to all who have posted in the last 24 hours! Thank you so much for the kind sentiments! I am very happy to be back to share my ideas, thoughts, and opinions with this great community!

It was a rough year (2018) which took me to the edge of life twice; But like my surgeon said shaking his head, with a smile, "you're very very lucky to be alive since the deadly bacterial was eating your insights"! However, thank to God I'm here now, since I go to Sunday church, and feeling better at the age of 47; And I'm looking forward to seeing Trainz continue to grow with TRZ2019, and beyond!

Thank U, again!
Take Care, God Bless!
Ish

Back