Ish6 still alive

Hello Everyone --

Wow, so many to quote so I'll sum it up in one post for all!

From the bottom of my heart thank you very very much for the kind comments -- Most posts came from the old tier, like myself, those around these forums for decades, and I thank you, as well as the new faces!

Briefly, I'm 46 years old, and all this surgery caught me off guard -- Recovery is slowly, but getting stronger each day! However, in August I have another surgery to reverse the Colostomy, which might put me back to square one -- Hopefully, recovery for that won't be so painful as before!

Anyhow, again, thank you all very much --- Looking forward to the fall for the new version of trainz, which I am not familiar with it yet! Looking forward to reading more!!!

Take Care, God bless!
Ish

:D Evening Ish6, if you wanted some time off, you need only ask us.....LOL.......

On the serious side, definitely say a prayer for your continued recovery, I have a family Friend who went thru Colon issues.........

Thanks for sharing your story with us...............Nothing short of amazing..........Angels are on your side...........

;) Get stronger and will be here when your ready to come back........

Welcome back Ish, good to see you on board again.
My mum had the reversed colostomy, its a journey to health.

Stay well, good sir! :D

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. I was wondering where you were and was going to PM you to find out if you were okay.

You are very lucky, dude, and I'm glad the Trainz gods were looking in your favor. My uncle went through the colon surgery sometime ago, both ways, and is doing fine now. Medical progress is amazing compared to so many years ago. Interestingly he also had heart surgery as well, which for him was worse.

As Paul says the DLS is in recovery mode too so take your time uploading. content.

Hey Ish, that's some great news! It sounds like you got very lucky, and we're happy you're still here.

Take it easy.

Matt

Well ish6 it is always good to have a Trainzer back after issues he has maybe had especially on health. There are a couple here who know that challenge well and will include myself! I have been withTtrainz for quite a while as well so better than a doctor (!).

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the continues kind comments, guys --- To be honest, a bit scare, but this thing needs to be reverse --- I'm scare of the pain when I wake up from the surgery, as I did from the first surgery, in which had me in pain for nearly 2 weeks -- Hopefully things go as smooth as everyone says, and I can get back into the trainz world soon after -- From what I have read it seems that trainz has taken that next awesome step -- Hopefully this is true, and can't wait for the official release later this fall!

Take Care All
Ish

As well as TRS2019 there is also TANE SP3 due out this week which as far as the beta goes is looking good.
Just make sure you take it easy!

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. I was wondering where you were and was going to PM you to find out if you were okay.

You are very lucky, dude, and I'm glad the Trainz gods were looking in your favor. My uncle went through the colon surgery sometime ago, both ways, and is doing fine now. Medical progress is amazing compared to so many years ago. Interestingly he also had heart surgery as well, which for him was worse.

As Paul says the DLS is in recovery mode too so take your time uploading. content.

Hi John --

Thanks for your post, and yes, I was thinking the same thing about how far medicine has come, sir!

Take Care
Ish

As well as TRS2019 there is also TANE SP3 due out this week which as far as the beta goes is looking good.
Just make sure you take it easy!

Hello Malc

Thanks for the tip on trainz 2019, and for your comment, sir!

Take Care
Ish

My mother also went through surgery to get the gallbladder & utteris out, and she is currently missing some fluids. And may the Father bless you. I'm currently downloading the Marsz modules, and I was wondering what order should it be when doing merging? I was planning on making the ultimate Marsz route with the current modules on DLS, is that ok?

My mother also went through surgery to get the gallbladder & utteris out, and she is currently missing some fluids. And may the Father bless you. I'm currently downloading the Marsz modules, and I was wondering what order should it be when doing merging? I was planning on making the ultimate Marsz route with the current modules on DLS, is that ok?

Hi there, sir

To be honest, the Marsz modules really don't have an order --- it's about using your imagination, and having fun with it all! See what look nice merged or what doesn't --- save a lot in case you change your mind since merging kind be a pain! Anything else concerning Marsz please use this thread --- https://forums.auran.com/trainz/entry.php?305-THE-MARSZ-BLOG/page21#comments --- U will see some of Don's and Ben's Marsz creations there too!

Lastly. may you Mom feel stronger each day --- it's a rough journey -- I was in pain for 3 weeks 24/7 during April! --- Feeling better and stronger each day!

Happy Trainzing
Ish

I have had health issues that have interrupted my Trainz building but helped that I feel the city that is a rival to mine will never be better a help...........:eek:

Update

Hello Everyone --

Saw my Surgean this passed week, and it seems that to reverse the colostomy will take place in October --- Doctor said that my stitches inside me still needs to heal, considering that the first operation take place on April 3 at 12:30am since I was rushed to the ER for the operation!!

Also, what I had is called C-DIFF --- Read all about at WebMed!

I don't mind sharing this, which I hope helps anyone out there! I was lucky enough that I made it through, since I never saw the Doctor right-away! Talking from experiment, if you have any pain seek a Doctor, or just drop by the medical emergency room --- I waited far far too long, but somehow I got very very lucky -- I had like 10 doctors visiting me each day after surgery; And I was in Intensive ICU for a month --- Nurses kept saying how very lucky I was, so, guys any pain seek a Hospital! Seriously, hope this helps anyone out there!

God Bless, and take care everyone!

Ish

Last edited:
Man, were you lucky to dodge that bullet. Too many "men" say nothing and are then gone forever. Too bad the strong and silent types are usually the last to take your good advice.

Man, were you lucky to dodge that bullet. Too many "men" say nothing and are then gone forever. Too bad the strong and silent types are usually the last to take your good advice.

Hello Martin, sir

Thanks for the kind words -- Yeah, I just figure such a statement can help someone out here --- I've seem dear frieds leave this world like Herbert, and Ben -- Two great great creators! I missed their emails and PM's!

Take Care
Ish

Back