Ish6 still alive

ish6

Since 2001
Hello Everyone,

Normally, I would keep to myself, but since I have a hand full of good net friends I figure I note my story here:

In February I had heart surgery, in which I spend over a month in a hospital bed, and then on April 3 I had a Colostomy operation in which 1 of 9 survive due to a deadly bacterial infection -- I survived and spend 2 months in a hospital bed -- However, each day getting stronger, and finally turned on the pc -- Happy to read about the new trainz version -- sounds exciting --- However, very sad to read my dear net friend Ben Dorsey had passed on --- a tremendous lost for the community, and a dear friend!

Long story short happy to be back -- I got tons of contents to upload as well!
Take care all -- And thanks in advance for any posts!

Ish

Last edited:
Hey Ish - good to hear from you, and thanks for letting us know what was going on!
I'm happy you're on the mend - welcome back!!

Curtis

Welcome back, Ish. Very glad you survived you're medical ordeals. They certainly give one a new perspective on life.

Nice to see you back and your health has improved. Let's hope it stays that way. We need your cheerful posts rather than the gloom and doom.:D

I'd hold off on uploading anything for a few days as the DLS also needed surgery a couple of days back and is still in the recovery room.

Hi Ish - Brilliant to have you back. Crikey! What an ordeal you've been through. Wondered why you had 'gone quiet...'

The good news is that there's plenty more good news to look forward to in the Trainz world. :cool:
Glad we still have you to share that with...

It's a nice change to read some good news these days. Welcome back Ismael!

Now I'm going to get off my butt and go for a long walk up a big hill and hope to prevent a future heart condition.

A painful reminder that we are all getting older with none so strong that some event can't interrupt things. Welcome back.

Hi Ishie
On behalf of all your mates down under in Australia.
Have a successful recovery and don't rush back into the Trainz world to quickly - just get better day by day and soon enough you will be back churning out your unique creations.
I will PM privately and bring you up to speed on life while you have been down (but not out!).

Wondering just the other day where was Ish. Sorry to hear you've been through it, glad to see you've come out the other side :)

Hell Ishie my friend.

I'm glad to read you here again but happier that you are getting better.

A big hug for your family and another one for you with a lot of encouragement.

Manuel from Spain

Ish

Wow you certainly have been through it. I'm so glad to hear that your recovering well and on the road to get back to good health.

Prayers for your continued recovery.

Michael

Back