Motor Vehicle for roads

rods

Hi i am looking for Motor Vehicles to go on road .Where can i find them i have the roads but cant find Vehicles.thanks for your help Rod:)

There are plenty of Jeeps and other 4WD vehicles on the DLS. By using an invisible road, you can have a 4WD vehicle drive on that over dirt.

For just 4WD vehicles on roads, you will need to clone a region and update the config.txt file to include or replace the carz listed with the ones you want. With TS12 Sp1 HF4 and up, you need to use track-object vehicles and not scenery objects on your roads. You might want to update the carrate value too while you're at it to reduce the number of vehicles on the road.

There are plenty of Jeeps and other 4WD vehicles on the DLS. By using an invisible road, you can have a 4WD vehicle drive on that over dirt.

For just 4WD vehicles on roads, you will need to clone a region and update the config.txt file to include or replace the carz listed with the ones you want. With TS12 Sp1 HF4 and up, you need to use track-object vehicles and not scenery objects on your roads. You might want to update the carrate value too while you're at it to reduce the number of vehicles on the road.

thankyou for you help will have a look .Regards Rod

Back