Best set of UK semaphore signals?

GreyAreaUK

Hi all. Just wondering if people had any recommendations for the best UK semaphore signals, plus gantries. For some reason my DS-fu is being weaker than I’d like.

I’d prefer upper quadrant if possible :)

Many thanks.

Anything by Bloodnok, Chrisaw or Francelinetony should be good. The ones to avoid are the older ones by JetStreamSky/Alex23 which don't have the latest scripts. Always look for the latest releases of a particular signal type as these are more likely to have the newest scripts required for correct functioning in TANE.

:wave: Thank you folks,

I have some UK routes too I play with, now I'll need to go and check to see I replace there signals with these........Since I use TANE too......

:cool:Can't beat the Forum for up to date info..........

Better have a read of this about two thirds down, http://www.trainzclassics.co.uk/guides_tips/files/Trainz_TC3_Signalling_Tutorial.pdf

The feathers are all by bloodnock, put basically they are indicators you place on the track at junctions etc to indicate the line the signal arms refer to.

:Y::Y: Thank you for the excellent reference PDF guide,

I had one for the newer Signaling systems, but nothing for UK types....Now with this guide I'll be able to do a much better job on my Routes that use these types signaling....

Bravo clam1952 :wave:

The ones on the S&C site work the same way as the ones I mentioned earlier (most are by the same authors) so to get the full range of types for upper quadrant you will want to get the ones on the S&C site plus the ones by Bloodnok.

The ones on the S&C site work the same way as the ones I mentioned earlier (most are by the same authors) so to get the full range of types for upper quadrant you will want to get the ones on the S&C site plus the ones by Bloodnok.

Back