JR Multy Industry error

Did you follow my advice in your other post? A timeout in that circumstance usually means you have too many commodities.

Shane

The JR Multi Inds don't work in TANE. If you add more than one product the script bugs out and you get that issue.

Unrelated to your issue with them, but I also had them corrupt a route I was building and become undeletable.

I love this asset, in TRS12, but I've never had it work right in TANE.

I have got around this problem by disregarding the blank window and filling out the product as usual and works every time. That's in SP1.
Cheers,
Mike

Herzlichen Dank Shane für Deine Hilfe leider hat Dein Vorschlag nicht geholfen. Schade ich liebe Trainz gerade wegen der Multi Industri. Seit dem SP1 habe ich diese fehler.Hoffe das es noch Korrigiert wird wäre schön. Leier hat es noch andere fehler, so kann ich keine Züge im Portal auswerfen die über den Trigger erzeugt werden. Sorry mein Englisch ich kann kein Englisch übersetze jeweils mit Google
Thank you very much, Shane, for your help, unfortunately, your suggestion did not help. A pity I love Trainz just because of the Multi Industri. Since the SP1 I have these fehler.Hoffe that it is still being corrected would be nice. Lyre has other errors, so I can not eject any moves in the portal that are generated by the trigger. Sorry my english I can not translate any english with Google

Back