Missing Kuid

<kuid2:37581:646:2> EMD 16-645E roots blown diesel engine sounds is part of various payware or Club Car content GP38-2s from JR.

When I put "kuid2:37581:646:2" to the google, it is first link at the top of search results. For some it seems to be rocket science...

I had to reinstall my Trainz 2012 because it crashed. I lost all my Payware and I am trying to get it all back. I downloaded the engine from my JR account and it shows that kuid is missing. When I bought it, it was good but when I reinstalled it from my JR account, it shows it missing. Any help would be great!!

look under your account. you should find your downloads. well not all of them i have a few that i had before they started this.
all being said you should keep backups.jr will probably help you. they are pretty good with help.

Well I don't know what happened but the engine is back. The rest of the payware got wiped out when the game crashed. I am going to head over to JR and RRmods and download my backup from them. Am going to check with Cloaked Ghost and see if there is a backup for what I purchased.
Thanks for the help everyone!! Great bunch of guys on this forum.

Back