K&L PRR D16 with Oil Lamp.

shebashetan7

Hi guys, just today I released some old vintage PRR wooden passenger coaches I skinned from original work done by Pencil42 from the DLS (M&W fiction 34/47 ft coaches and UP baggage/express.) Steve Lerro did some reskins of PRR wooden cars years ago when he first released the PRR D16 4-4-0. He did both the original 1890's version (oil lamp) and the late 1900's version (electric headlight.) 2016, or last year, he updated the D16 to have the features his latest works have, but he only did the rebuilt version (electric headlight.) I was on hiatus when he updated the D16, only doing the rebuilt version. I made the wooden PRR coaches after I've seen similar reskins in Steve's D16 promo featuring also the now out-of-print oil-lamp version of the 4-4-0.

gumiapo_20160127_0016.jpg

Anyone remember running the K&L D16 with the big boxy oil lamp from the 1890's on their copy of Trainz? Any other info related to the topic of this thread is welcome.

Last edited:
I know that. I wonder why that the oil lamp PRR D16sb freeware from K&L never got the same update as the version with the electric headlight did.

Have you seen the wooden PRR coaches on my releases thread?

These engines looks great. I've got a route and sessions in progress for the Utica Division, New York during the 1880's-90's, when the yard was expanding fast. The Utica & Black River RR has wood burners and the DL&W / New York Central are coal.

Back