Type 2 E Bell On JR Crossings - Different On One Of Them - Could It Be A Bug?

The slow sounding E Bell on my JR crossings works, however one of my crossings (not the gates and not the cantilever ones), even though it has the visible cylindrical E Bell appearance on the top, doesn't sound the same. It's one of the older sounding bells. I checked the kuid number and it is the same for the other crossings that have the Type 2 E Bell. Could this be a bug on one of the crossings? Is there any way I can fix it? - RR70

Last edited:
I'm shootin from the hip here. When reading the configs of a few of these crossings, see if the odd one is referencing a different .wav sound file. IIRC the kuid you mention is only looking for the visual asset that appears. The audio uses a different command string for the audio side of the assets.

I'm shootin from the hip here. When reading the configs of a few of these crossings, see if the odd one is referencing a different .wav sound file. IIRC the kuid you mention is only looking for the visual asset that appears. The audio uses a different command string for the audio side of the assets.

Ok, sounds good. I'll certainly look into that. Thanks.

Back