Routes for Trainz Simulator 2 for Mac

vatin

Hi. I'm looking to purchase routes for Trainz Simulator 2 for Mac. But from what I see, there seems to be not an aweful lot of them. Could you kindly suggest where to find them? I'm willing to pay for high quality and interesting content for my simulator.

Thank you.

***Contacted Auran's tech support and they sort things out for me. Now I have my game appeared on the timeline.***

Last edited:
MF01 - there are sometimes issues with the registration system for some versions.

vatin - if you haven't already, you will need to enter your username and password in the Trainz Options box (I'm not sure of the exact name on the Mac version). This should then add the relevant icon next to your username - if it doesn't, you will need to contact Helpdesk.

Shane

Dear Shane,

Thank you for such kind answer.

Vatin

MF01 - there are sometimes issues with the registration system for some versions.

vatin - if you haven't already, you will need to enter your username and password in the Trainz Options box (I'm not sure of the exact name on the Mac version). This should then add the relevant icon next to your username - if it doesn't, you will need to contact Helpdesk.

Shane

OK, now Planet Auran's guy sort things out for me and I have my game on the timeline. On with the question?

I can't remember off-hand but it's worth checking what's available DLC wise for the Mac side. There are several routes on the Download Station as well but these may be for T:ANE rather than TS Mac 2.

Depending on what you're after there are third party providers of payware/freeware as well.

Shane

Back