Forum Layout

I would guess when you changed something that affected the layout at your end. Nothing has changed at our end.

If you go out to the main page (now that it's normal) scroll down to the bottom. There are two tabs "trainz forums" and "english".

Click on trainz forum and click on "default mobile style" and see if that is what it looked like.

On the odd occasion my browser has somehow changed the forum default language to Chinese. It made for an interesting change.

If you go out to the main page (now that it's normal) scroll down to the bottom. There are two tabs "trainz forums" and "english".

Click on trainz forum and click on "default mobile style" and see if that is what it looked like.

Yep that was it but I never changed any settings
logged out yesterday it was ok logged in this morning and it had changed

It's the weekend. The LGM come out and play with things when support is not around. Ask anyone who works in IT support why Monday's are the worst day of the week.

Most of the time this "change" is caused by clicking a link to a page on the forum after a Google search.
Or whatever search machine you use.

I've also known that change to happen if the browser is sending the site the wrong information as to what type of device it is.

Shane

Back