UK traffic lights/junction that are actually working correctly

Hello everyone,

Can anyone send me a small route with UK traffic lights/junction that are actually working correctly?

It would be a great help as I have tried everything to get one working.

Regards

Harry

Hi everyone I have now got the lights working but what ever I do I cant get the traffic to stop. I have exported the junction so if anyone can help me then I will email you the file.

Regards

Harry

Last edited:
Bridgehampton Metro South 2 is a good demo of the ATLS system (even if I do say so myself)...

Junction lightd

What one are you trying to get working? You have ATLS and also Yarn roads to choose drom.

The junction is Treadway intersection Indx4 but I'm not that experienced to make a junnktion work. Have you got one you can send me with UK lights?

Regards

Harry

Ive never used Treadway and Yarn as they are American set ups and use right hand driving. I can show you how to do an ATLS X road, but these don't turn corners only go straight across.

Sorry, should have said to download the session that goes with it. ATLS settings are saved in the session on a lot of pre-T:ANE routes.

Thank you

Sorry, should have said to download the session that goes with it. ATLS settings are saved in the session on a lot of pre-T:ANE routes.

Sorry I don't understand. Is there any chance you can send me a small route with the traffic lights working? Regards Harry

Back