MSGSapper’s recognition thread for Trainz Content Developers

MSGSapper

Trainz route developer
I have been with Trainz now since the very beginning, although this is not shown on my current account, since early on I changed account identities for various reasons.

During my time with Trainz I have concentrated primarily on the creation and updating of high quality routes. As part of this process I have used thousands of items of DLS freeware content to make the 14 routes of mine you see today in T:ANE.

As part of this journey I have the great pleasure in meeting and working with some of the truly great content developers that are part of this hobby. While there are many people who develop content for Trainz, there are a number of them in particular who have had a great overall impact on the hobby and my own personal work.

I wish to take time here in this thread to personally thank the following people who without their great freeware contributions to the DLS my routes would not be what they are today. Your generosity in creating high quality freeware content and sharing it with the rest of us has made a real difference to the hobby and helped to make Trainz the success it is today. For me personally you have had a tremendous impact on the Trainz hobby that I love. Some of you I have also collaborated with over the years and this has enriched my life – and I thank you for that! It is sad that you don’t get the official recognition you all deserve, but at least I can thank you myself.

The content developers who have had to the most impact on the hobby for me and my routes:

Ben Dorsey (bendorsey) - All types of content
Rene N. Steinkamp (majekear) - The rolling stock king!
Dave Snow (davesnow) - All types of content
Deane Tunaley (dinorius_redundicus) - All types of content
Ian Manion (Vulcan) - All types of content
Lars Ljungberg (LLJ) - The inventor of the LARS product handling system
Brittany McGuire (mcguirel) - Scenery items
George D Fisher (gfisher) - All types of content & routes
Tom Landers (tlanders) - All types of content
Clem Cummings (bnsf50) - All types of content
Jan Kvisgaard (jankvis) - All types of content
Peter Cooper (gawpo50) - All types of content
Neoklai Neoklaev (neoklai75) - The animated people king!
Madeline Usher (maddy25) - All types of content
Jay Holland (jayholland) - All types of content

Of course, my thanks to anyone else, not mentioned here, who has ever developed a freeware content item and shared it on the DLS where I could download and make use of it in my routes. I greatly appreciate your efforts as well!

Bob Dalton (AKA MSGSapper)

I'll echo that sentiment :) and add dmdrake, the original tree king :) and so many more that I can't list them all.

And a big THANK YOU Bob Dalton (AKA MSGSapper). I so enjoyed your routes through the years and your willingness to share with us the community.
:):clap::clap::clap:

yep kudos to all the content creators ,without your services, we would have exceedingly boring and limited routes. This is one of the best things about trainz, the united efforts of those in the community who give freely to improve the game and help each other .

And to you Bob Dalton (AKA MSGSapper), a big THANK YOU back to you, from the King of Rolling Stock. Now that is a laugh. No king here. Thanks again.

Back