Please help- horns don't play anymore on mobile Clueless mom/sad child

TrainJack2007

Hi, I'm just trying to help my VERY frustrated young son. He has Trainz2 Mobile for his ipad and for some reason, the horns don't sound/play anymore. I tried clicking the "HORNZ" check on the menu, fiddling with volume, deleting and reinstalling. Nothing. I can't figure it out and neither can his older brother.

I hope Cascade or someone else can answer, but, if not, what account is your Trainz registered under? I ask because there is a subforum specific to the iPad/phone versions of Trainz. If you don't know, perhaps I can ask over there.

Also, are all locomotives without a working bell? If it's just a specific one, I'd think redownloading/reinstalling the faulty one may fix it. I don't have a mobile version, so I'm not familiar with the nuances, but that often helps with the PC/Mac versions of Trainz.

I can try and find the subforum and ask there, thanks -- I didn't know there was one.

I'm ASSUMING all the trains have working bells, we've tried on a bunch of them and they have quite a few.

Thanks much

Thank you Sailor Dan, I think that solved the problem. I appreciate your insight. It was a specific train issue, not a global setting issue.

If you like the mobile version I'd totally reccomend the full PC or MAC version of the game its totally worth it, your son would enjoy it very much I think.

Back