Strange glitch on SOU GP38-2

BajaBlasted

Standard Cab Fanatic
I recently installed the Southern GP38-2, and for some odd reason there's a black piece that's a couple feet in front of the unit. I thought it was scenery at first until it moved with the engine. It looks almost like a shrunken handrail but I'm not sure. Either way it's really annoying and I'm not sure how to fix it. Any help?

Literally why does everyone comment this on anything I post? I've tried doing that and it doesn't work. I bought the game from Auran so I'm not sure how it's not automatically registered.

Are you getting an error whilst trying to register it? Be aware that if it's a boxed version you have to register the serial manually by going to MyTrainz then Serial Number, then filling out the form.

If you've already done so you may need to contact the Helpdesk so they can add the required icon next to your username (it may be a couple of days wait though as they don't work weekends).

Shane

In order to receive proper support, your program needs to show it's been registered. Not being properly registered will also cause some program issues as well such as the ability to run built-in routes, among others. People are also less willing to help someone who shows no registered versions because there is a suspicion that the version is pirated. This may not apply to you, but how do we know.

Showing what version(s) of Trainz you are running also helps us help you because we can then target our support to that version. If you have multiple versions registered all you need to tell us is which version you are currently running. The asset problem you have maybe version-specific, but without us knowing that we can't help you.

If you have trouble registering, ensure that you are using the SAME username and password to login into the game as you are here on the forums. This is the same username and password in your My Trainz account.

If you have trouble registering, as you've said, we recommend you contact the helpdesk.

In order to receive proper support, your program needs to show it's been registered. Not being properly registered will also cause some program issues as well such as the ability to run built-in routes, among others. People are also less willing to help someone who shows no registered versions because there is a suspicion that the version is pirated. This may not apply to you, but how do we know.

Showing what version(s) of Trainz you are running also helps us help you because we can then target our support to that version. If you have multiple versions registered all you need to tell us is which version you are currently running. The asset problem you have maybe version-specific, but without us knowing that we can't help you.

If you have trouble registering, ensure that you are using the SAME username and password to login into the game as you are here on the forums. This is the same username and password in your My Trainz account.

If you have trouble registering, as you've said, we recommend you contact the helpdesk.

It says both the trainz versions I have, TS 2012 and TS 09, which I have bought online from the Auran store, are registered already even though I've entered the serial number into the link that cascaderailroad provided. So I'm not sure why it hasn't shown up here.

It sounds like you need to contact the Helpdesk regarding that as they are the only ones who can sort out the icon issue.

Shane

Back