NEW! Live test transmission from Warsaw West Station in Poland.

euromodeller

Imagineer
Last edited:
At 09:00 local time there were 10 trains at the platforms and it was constantly busy until I had to get back to reality about 30 minutes later.
The platforms on the left were really crowded with people.

It looks like a good candidate for modelling :D

At 09:00 local time there were 10 trains at the platforms and it was constantly busy until I had to get back to reality about 30 minutes later.
The platforms on the left were really crowded with people.

It's a great candidate indeed. :)

I saw the busy, busy platforms too when I scrolled through to the beginning of the stream then worked forward bit by bit. The track layout is interesting with how it's spread out the way it is with all the grass around the tracks, which is totally unlike anything either of us have on our railways.

I just had to do it...

I-just-had-to-do-it%21.jpg

Warsaw-West.jpg

Last edited:
I just took a look, but it's raining and there's schmutz and splatz all over the camera lens. The view will be interesting to watch without the splotches on the lens.

The camera is still live.

The station upgrade is very much under way.

The new footbridge is being constructed on the right side and being slid across the live tracks, bit by bit!

Compare that scene to the pic a few posts up!

Thanks JAGG,
Thay are all good cameras to watch.
I have also followed Capt Batista on Rio 2 since they started.

https://www.mall.tv/lode-a-reky/lod-rio

I am subscribed to Slow/Mall TV and I have often sent the images from the cams...

One from 2017
2017.jpg

A rare visitor at Usti..2018

Usti-rare-visitor-2018.jpg

I wish more countries would put more cams up for us.

Cheers,
Graham

Thanks for all the links guys! While the test is no longer live, I happened to hit the street view on a platform where a train was coming in from the distance. As I "walked" the platform I was able to meet the train!
Euromodeller, you are as always a wonder indeed to be able to make a model of that so quickly! If anyone ever saw the group Supertramp in the 70's, they had a big rail video that went to the song "Rudy", and they went faster and faster through mazes of track like that. Made my head spin!

Back