List of Interactive Industries

Is there a list of interactive industries for users to go off of. I can go on the Download Station and look all day but it'll be hard to find since there's so much to dig through. I'm talking about like the Oil Field, Coal Mine, Oil Refinery, Power Station, Forestry, and Lumber Mill just to name some.

Create your own list of industries by using Content Manager to filter assets by Category.

After checking out what is already installed or built-in:

Installed=True
Category=Industry

Try:

On Download Station=True
Category=Industry

Results will list most of what you're after, but not necessarily whether they're interactive or not.

Suggest add to your shortlist:- Hyde Pulp Mill Rebuild, Industry Airport, Seaport, etc. to name just a few of my favourites.

And create your own DIY interactive industries by combining the amazingly adaptable Multiple Industry New with a wide range of suitable buildings or platform types.

Last edited:
Installed = True or Download = True
Category = Industry
Scripted = True

Category will give you Industry assets while Scripted will give you the interactive ones.

While in Surveyor, you can also set your filters to:
Category = Industry
Scripted = True

There's a heck of a lotta stuff built in.

Some of the BI's like BI Lumber Unload Dock show the products.

Ahh never had added the Scripted = True it the list, I just went through them one by one, than saved the ones that worked as 5 star, and the other ones something else. Will have to try that and see what ones I missed. Thanks.

ecco - stagecoach - Thanks! Cool thing is you can save these filters - after giving them a descriptive name (such as: "Interactive Industries" for instance) - so that they are available whenever you are route building in future.

More Interactive Industries

Here are some more industries:
Brickworks, Coal Unloading Pit, E-W or N-S, Commercial Coal Company, Austin Power Plant, Industry Warehouse Small.

Renocerous:D

There are several industries that are incorrectly labelled on the Download Station.

Log To Woodchip Unloader is one

Others are harder to find because they are listed in Polish or Russian.

Can anyone help by listing any 'ghost' industries that they know of?

Back