Problem with Transdem

HSSRAIL

May 23, 2018

Am trying to migrate a route in TRS 2010 Transdem textures displayed fine on old computer. Migrating to new one Mini-Map textures are fine Surveyor has blackout on ground textures.

Please to not tell me to use T:ane it fails to save splines and is useless for large routes. T:ane destroyed 150 hours worth of work on this route which is why it is being done in TRS2010

It sounds like you don't have all the textures.

Import all the textures from TransDEM into TS2010.

What version of T:ANE are you using? SP2 Build 90945/55 and up works fine with large routes. I have one that's well over 250 miles long and loads up fine.

It sounds like you don't have all the textures.

Import all the textures from TransDEM into TS2010.

What version of T:ANE are you using? SP2 Build 90945/55 and up works fine with large routes. I have one that's well over 250 miles long and loads up fine.

Well I like T:ANE what happened is there is this bug where it quit saving spline updates on segments of the route. Incidently Transdem Textures loaded fine in Tane. I am looking forward to the new release of Trainz they say they are fixing this problem.

I imported the Tranzdem textures for TRS 2010 on the new computer. Odd thing. I am having trouble importing content into TRS2010 when I tried to import the route as content folder it did not come up in the routes menu within the program. Another odd thing when I attempted to import content I made it Imports in content manager fine no errors but my content isn't in the surveyor menu.

I tried a work around with this route the O&W between Cornwall and Cadosia I created a new route in trainz then filled that existing folder with the data from the old route.

So in thinking about this why should it be that TRS2010 isn't recognizing my new content it works off download station??

Nothing to do with missing textures. I believe there is a fix on Shane Turner's site (sorry don't have the link to hand) which involves changing a couple of entries in the config file. Note the issue affects how many other textures display in TS2010, even with the fix applied, including assets.

Back