Strasburg Rail Road - Work In Progress

Hi, Rob.
I am also working on updating a previous SRR route - also for TANE. But you are lightyears away from how I am doing on mine. Like many of the others here, I am anxious for your release! Keep up the great work!
Ron

Thank you all for the kind words!

Here we spot SRC 90 hauling a revenue freight move from Leaman Place back towards Strasburg's freight yard for transloading.

At this time I am specifically working in the yard area, adding a few more custom structures to finalize this spot, then will be moving on to Leaman Place to finish the last of the custom buildings there. Not sure of a timetable just yet, but we're starting to get there! :)

~Rob

Looks Great!

-Mark

Thank you all for the kind words!

Here we spot SRC 90 hauling a revenue freight move from Leaman Place back towards Strasburg's freight yard for transloading.

*Pictures Removed*

At this time I am specifically working in the yard area, adding a few more custom structures to finalize this spot, then will be moving on to Leaman Place to finish the last of the custom buildings there. Not sure of a timetable just yet, but we're starting to get there! :)

~Rob

It looks amazing. You are doing a wonderful job.

Thank you, much appreciated!

Here we find the only two operating N&W steam locomotives in the country operating together, N&W 475 (dressed as the "Virginia Creeper" #382) and N&W 611, who paid a visit to the Strasburg Rail Road in the fall of 2019.

Regards,
Rob

When do you plan on releasing this. Also will this be payware or freeware. But to be perfectly honest you could charge 100 bucks for this and I would buy it
😆

When do you plan on releasing this. Also will this be payware or freeware. But to be perfectly honest you could charge 100 bucks for this and I would buy it

Release date is still far out. And I've made this route freeware in the past, so I don't have plans to make it payware at this time.

That was some more great shots. Thank you :)

Appreciate the kind words, thanks!

Regards,
Rob

I can't wait for the release. I have used you route for quite some time. My son is a huge fan of Strasburg and well in the game aslo thanks to you.

Yes I know. I've been desperate for a good Strasburg route that works with either tane or trs19. And there's nothing. I've tried many times and nothing ever came out good. the one I posted yesterday i instead changed it with post deleted. Anyway great work srr89 and cool picture of 90 bmp trainz.

Back