3 lights ahead + advance approach

malaru

When I have my lights set to show advance approach- I constantly get them- light after light.... im guessing its because they only look three ahead- and i am using the option to lit on approach- is this combining to make the signal right in front of me think that I have to stop 2 signals past it? - I heard that the game only looks 3 lights ahead. - something I am missing or forgetting or is there a workaround?

Which signals are you using?
In my experience, because you have selected "approach lit", an inactive signal i.e.:3 blocks away, would be treated as Stop because it is not showing any indication.
Possibly you could use extend block rule?
Not sure what the remedy for this would be since spacing between the signals should not effect whether a signal is lit or not.

When I have my lights set to show advance approach- I constantly get them- light after light.... im guessing its because they only look three ahead- and i am using the option to lit on approach- is this combining to make the signal right in front of me think that I have to stop 2 signals past it? - I heard that the game only looks 3 lights ahead. - something I am missing or forgetting or is there a workaround?

How are you setting these? I didn't know you could do such a thing. Sorry for jumping on your thread, but this is something new to me.

Back