Does anyone have South Shore or North Shore Line content?

If you do, can you send it to me?

Jason,

No one sends assets to anyone here. This is what the DLS is for, and if you are looking for a particular asset such as this, then someone will post a link or reference, or a recommendation to create it yourself.

There is some South Shore equipment, but I can't remember who made it. It's been a long time since I've searched for it.

LAndrvr1 made some of this content but he has left the trainz community. When he left he allowed his content to be shared by email from those who have it. there are numerious post on this site with people who have it and are willing to share. find one and send that person a pm.

Edit:
Original post deleted. I had mixed up a name, which resulted in a post out of context.

Last edited:
Well I got some good news for you, me and Paul aka Pwieser are going to be a bunch of North Shore and South Shore rail equipment very soon. We have already made a updated model of the North Shore Line Electroliner.

Well I got some good news for you, me and Paul aka Pwieser are going to be a bunch of North Shore and South Shore rail equipment very soon. We have already made a updated model of the North Shore Line Electroliner.

Good! I like the South Shore!

oknotsen I have done this my self and received the items, their was no command their just information. I was personally not going tolook for the 5 or 6 entries that I had to use to get the items. Please in the future do not take me out of context in what I place on here.

Awesome!

So what is this updated Electroliner and how can I get it?

The updated Electroliner has already been released a while ago (the only thing that got updated was the color of the trucks as they were incorrect when it was first released).

nFygQWH.png
[/IMG]

Downloaded it, its not working.

So how do I get it to work? Its not working. I might try making a North Shore Line map, or an all-out interurban map.

So how do I get it to work? Its not working. I might try making a North Shore Line map, or an all-out interurban map.

If you mean the Merchandise motors or Electroliner, I may be able to help. If the layout, someone experienced with T:ANE layouts may be able to. Either way, though, there is a great range of possible values for "not working," especially on layouts, so you're much more likely to get helpful advice if you're more specific.

If you mean the Merchandise motors or Electroliner, I may be able to help. If the layout, someone experienced with T:ANE layouts may be able to. Either way, though, there is a great range of possible values for "not working," especially on layouts, so you're much more likely to get helpful advice if you're more specific.

There's something wrong with the interior for the 215 (trailer). For kicks I replaced the interior with that used in 200 and it worked. I noted this today, but just went to the chat now to find this post so I add to it instead.

In SP3 the error has something to do with mesh missing at position 0, or whatever that means.

Hmmmmmm

All if them are not working. The Electroliner, and the box motors. Im not sure how to edit content yet, I have only had this game for a year or so.

Back