What would be the most prototypical track to use on the Marias Pass approach?

RailFan500CA

Largely Inactive
I did install the HP Trainz Marias Pass approach in T:ANE,and to a good surprise after sorting out some missing dependency's nothing was faulty,but yet the route used a built-in track,but yet there is procedural tracks that were made by HP trainz... the wood tie one and the concrete tie one,but yet I want to be sure that the track I would use as a replacement track out of the two tracks for T:ANE made by HP trainz would be prototypical. I think the wood tie one looks better,but in the original marias pass approach it used the concrete tie one... so which one would be the most prototypical to the Marias Pass Aproach?...

I would select a realistic wood tie track, over that of concrete ties, to replicate days of yesteryear ... But I don't know what the RR have installed on the prototype Marias Pass now days ... The may be concrete today ... On Google Earth it looks like concrete ties

I still use good ol' "MP Wood V2" by Philskene, low poly and bends great ... lol :hehe:

You would use the CM to change out track on a bridge ... not Content Creator Plus

Last edited:
Back