Question about Bdaneal's ATSF 3160- Faulty steam

BrianPacos

Creator, BMP Trainz
Good evening, everyone!

I am having an issue with my version of bdaneal's ATSF 3160 2-8-2 steam locomotive and I was wondering if anyone else ever had this problem and knew the solution. I included a screenshot of the issue, but it seems like I'm only getting steam draining from the cylinder cocks on one side of the locomotive. I tried looking through the config file and looking at all the attachment points (nothing looks out of the ordinary) and even went as far as changing the locomotive script but to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem and figured out a solution? Thank in advance for the help!

2KxFqr8.jpg

What locomotive is that?

You may be able to get a more prompt response if you post this in the content creation support thread.

Last edited:
This is a question. So that means that we might have a new CP 2-8-2 on your site for download sometime after you are able to fix the cylinder steam bug?

This is a question. So that means that we might have a new CP 2-8-2 on your site for download sometime after you are able to fix the cylinder steam bug?

Possibly. At the moment it's not lettered for CP, it's lettered for a railroad that was a personal project.

Back