The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

dJlIfhF.png

What's the date on these 4-4-0s?

Future Freeware Release-Generic 4-4-0 Pack. Based on an DT&I design. Locomotive will be unlettered for reskinning, but will be offered in multiple "modernized" variations. Including: steel cab, electric light, footboard pilot, alternate domes and two tender designs.
MBw3DmT.jpg
What's the release date on these 4-4-0s? I am working on a huge project, and am wondering A-When I can start using them and B-If it would be appropriate to put them in my roster yet!
Thanks,

Alright. Thanks for the info. I did already add them to my roster, though. Guess we're just waiting for a "slow shipment" :) BTW, I do really love your models. One thing however, I have found that most of Engineer5475's stock 0-6-0Ts are missing one dependency, KUID:630771:100023. I know that you are not him, but I feel that you have more of a "direct connection" to him.
Thanks,

The one that works is his "ALCo 0-6-0T Blank v1" All the rest have the aforementioned missing asset.
Again, Thanks,

Actually, I have found that all of the unworking 0-6-0s are under your(trainman7616) name.
Thanks,

The models are indeed Enginer5475's, the reason they are under trainman7616's name is because he assisted with getting them in game. As for them not working:

Ar3hBaX.png

Please make sure you have download all of the required dependencies before coming to us for support.

Oh. Sorry. I had previously downloaded both, and thought it was something else. Although I haven't opened up the game yet, it appears in content manager that it has worked.
Thanks for your time,

Ahh. Beauty dude. I live nowhere close to that region, but still. I don't think the term "foaming" was ever a better term.

Awesome! Good job on all of these coaches! In school right now, we are actually focusing on the American Revolution, so I feel this is fitting, for me at least.

Thanks,

The creator has been busy with school as of late. There has no progress recently on any of those projects, and likely won't be until he gets out on break.

I used to live in the area where the Big Apples were running. I liked to look at the tracks in downtown Birmingham as I was driving past on the highway and think "A Big Apple thundered down those same tracks once. Maybe its soul still does...". Beautiful model, Trainman. ;)

Back