The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

For those wondering, yeah, Daylightrain let me do this.

The link was originally posted on Discord, but he let me make a release video for him. So, ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of Daylightrain, the GS-2s, 6s, and 64s in all their glory

Yep. May have slight issues but their up. Just be aware that Daylightrain is not part of TBS anymore so we at TBS wont be lending support.

For those of you who have downloaded daylightrain's Daylights . . .

You'd probably be missing this dependency for the tender: <kuid:581273:100250>. Having looked at the config files for the tender, it's appears to be something like bunker C oil or fuel oil. I'd recommend replacing it with lilb's built-in 'Fuel Oil', <kuid2:103021:60000:2>, or llj's built-in 'Bunker c oil', <kuid2:30671:9271390:2>.

You'd probably be missing this dependency for the tender: <kuid:581273:100250>. Having looked at the config files for the tender, it's appears to be something like bunker C oil or fuel oil. I'd recommend replacing it with lilb's built-in 'Fuel Oil', <kuid2:103021:60000:2>, or llj's built-in 'Bunker c oil', <kuid2:30671:9271390:2>.

I posted the link to that dependency in the description as well, but i'm not sure how many downloaders have Discord

Video deleted and after checking the website I was not able to locate the engine. What happened? Is everything all right?

Video deleted and after checking the website I was not able to locate the engine. What happened? Is everything all right?

Hmm, let's see if we can find this answer by reading back a little shall we?

The link was originally posted on Discord

Yep. May have slight issues but they're up. Just be aware that Daylightrain is not part of TBS anymore so we at TBS wont be lending support.

So no, they are not on the website. Evan hasn't been with us for at least a month now if I recall correctly. He put a release link up for them independently on our discord server. We aren't really apart of the release, and we will not be offering support since they are not a part of our site's content offerings.

Last edited:
Hmm, let's see if we can find this answer by reading back a little shall we?

So no, they are not on the website. Evan hasn't been with us for at least a month now if I recall correctly. He put a release link up for them independently on our discord server. We aren't really apart of the release, and we will not be offering support since they are not a part of our site's content offerings.

That's why I took down the video, he didn't neccisarily have a problem with me making the video, he just didn't want me posting the link. Short sweet and into the point

Ah ok. I can whip something up, if you want... my community will be more then thrilled to know these exist. In addition, I've heard some people say that its ok to give out the link for the models, other people say its not ok.... Whats the deal?

Last edited:
Wasn't there a 4-4-0 in the works? I'm not talking about NYC #999 or W&W #98, but another, generic 4-4-0... Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else...

Ah ok. I can whip something up, if you want... my community will be more then thrilled to know these exist. In addition, I've heard some people say that its ok to give out the link for the models, other people say its not ok.... Whats the deal?

Daylight doesnt want the links published.

Back