The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

unknown.png

I just got back into trainz and I must say your stuff is great. I do have one question though. I Downloaded the 0-6-0 tank set and none of them have a way to load coal or water. Is it a bug?

Wow:cool:. That looks amazing. Detailed, almost real in a way. Is this going to be L&N or variety?
Thanks :D and this will have a few slight versions to the L&N H25A Class such as As Delivered, Late Service, Extended Coal Bunker.

Engine's coming along great!

Will it be payware or freeware?
Thanks :) This model will end up as payware. I do have other freeware in the works though.

I just got back into trainz and I must say your stuff is great. I do have one question though. I Downloaded the 0-6-0 tank set and none of them have a way to load coal or water. Is it a bug?

Thanks :) As for the 0-6-0, thats entirely my fault. When I was first setting them up for MB330, I forgot to add a coal and water queue table in the engine.

Thanks :) As for the 0-6-0, thats entirely my fault. When I was first setting them up for MB330, I forgot to add a coal and water queue table in the engine.

Well I'm glad I caught it lol. when you get a chance to add the queue to the 0-6-0 let me know. I've been looking for a small switcher for my C&O route:)

Last edited:
:( That's too bad. I understand how priorities are. They are great models but without the queue it feels like you are running a toy lol.

You know that you can add a queue yourself don't you? You might have to look up volumes and such but shouldn't be too hard to add queue text to the config.txt. While you are at it you can add sand and ash queues too. :hehe:

How do you do that?

Clone the loco you want to mess with.
Open the config.txt in notepad and open a config.txt of a loco that has coal, water, ash, and/or sand queues.
Copy and paste queue sections being sure to leave out any references to mesh/animation files.
Check that commodity kuids are included in the kuid-table.
Submit and stand well back in case of explosions.
Sort out whatever error/warning messages pop up. {usually some problems with brackets{
Edit volume amounts to match your locomotive.

Easy Peasy

Edit: Fuel and water consumption is an whole nother can of worms. I'm not touching that. :hehe:

Last edited:
Norm --

The fuel and water consumption is a function of the engine spec. But, again, especs is an whole nother can of worms too.

Back