The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

In your first set of pictures, what was that small gang car thing off to one side? Is it public?
Thanks,

You should go look for my CRAP on the DLS. That is CRAP Shop Slug <kuid:387111:100750>. Small and very slow to move cars in a shop. It has a wire with it and the driver stands beside it.

:hehe: Very nice

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I manually added the scenery guy on top.

Last edited:
What version our current Rolling Stock?

:) Just curious gentleman, what version do your Assets come out with now,

The reason I ask ???, is I need to eventually clean up my old Assets, and I need to get a feel what some of shops like yours are doing on Version control....

For me, I think anything below 3.5 is what I need to get to over time, since T:ANE is so ornery about Assets below that number.........

:cool: You do really great work, and after Window Shopping at your store today, looks like I need to scare up some Green and go shopping next month.....Your prices are very reasonable too.....

Thank you for what the things you make.....Makes Running Trainz or the more Pleasure with this Eye Candy.......:udrool:

;) UPDATE: Thank you TRAINMAN7616.......That works for me, I just got TRS19 a month ago, and I have much to learn of course, like always a New Version, Layout is much different than any of the previous ones........

And it looks like my Pick Lists has been removed, or I am not looking in the right place for it.........:':)'(

Last edited:
fantastic roundhouse , didn't know you were part of the crew . One thing thought . Ya might think about some STEAM in those stalls . LOL A ? whats the dimensions of the turntable ? The roundhouse will be a must for my addition .

Matt

fantastic roundhouse , didn't know you were part of the crew . One thing thought . Ya might think about some STEAM in those stalls . LOL A ? whats the dimensions of the turntable ? The roundhouse will be a must for my addition .

Matt

Don said on a previous page that the turntable was 115 feet.

Edit; Don did release a couple of roundhouse kits on another website (https://n8phu.wordpress.com/releases-scenery/) that are suitable for steam locomotives. The ones he is showing here do not appear to have venting for steam locomotive smoke so far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Thank you Norm, I was going to say that I did make one for steam and I have a large Roundhouse on the drawing board for steam. It will be a model of the Clifton Forge roundhouse of the mid-40's, but please don't hold your breath.

The roundhouse shown in this thread is a modern diesel roundhouse and won't have smokers in it.

Railwoodman, As fare me being a member of TBS. I'm just a guest here to show you the roundhouse that I'm sharing with Chance and TBS. Enjoy Don

Last edited:
Fare enough . Still like the work shown , although it isn't a steam roundhouse . LOL . Norm , thanks . Did reread the thread and found the information . Just didn't edit the posting . I have and use your other works , so I will just sit look at the pretty pictures . LOL

BTW Don

Thank you for the roundhouse's you have released

Matt

Man those pacific engines looks fantastic, nice work, looks like my railroad will have to order some.

How many mb will this pack be, and will you be able to order individual ones? My PC is running out of space quick. I know that just ONE of your locos is 30mb, so this many might be the end for my pc :p .
Thanks a lot for amazing content,

Things have made a dramatic change with my roundhouse. I found a way to type in the hundreds of numbers in the track attachment points in a short amount of time and finished my 130' turntable.

2019-02-03-031029.jpg

2019-02-03-031452.jpg

2019-02-03-031631.jpg

Back