The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

trainman7616

Western Maryland Addict
This thread will be for all projects being created by The Backshops. These projects can range from Engines to routes to sounds.

To start out the thread. Here is a very near completed project for freeware.

Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe #2900 Class Northern
This will be freeware once finished.
m9UxJ6i.png

ALCO 0-6-0T Progress

Finalizing textures,(still finishing cylinders), then work begins on animation. And before you ask, NO the model won't be that shiny, that's just the render settings I used.
RtZGG0n.jpg

Looks like you found the motherload with those Daylights. You mentioned previously how the GS-6's were to be separate freeware. Was there a change of plan?

The fact that all 3 of you guys are in the same group is to good to be true... :hehe:

Everything looks awesome, keep it up!

Finally got something to show here, been working on some blue C&O cabeese to eventually get released. The ARN of the caboose doesn't line up with the C&O numbering (probably because it isn't a proper C&O caboose, who knew?), so I had to manually number it. There will be 5 numbers for this one, and it will not be going out with the big C&O pack I've been working on since these cabeese were built in the late 60's. There are two numbers without the red end striping, and three with the stripes. Hope you like them!

FW5SRbt.png
Kp6QrXM.png

Hello all, just throwing a random shot off of my project the Carrabassett Valley Railroad. For those who don't watch my youtube channel but may be familiar with the CBVR through the forums here, all Carrabassett Content will be honest on The Backshop! Do expect some sneak previews of the project as i begin to wrap up phase I in the coming months.

qyNsnwN.jpg

Back