The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

Now see , everything looks better with Steam on it ... will be a must have ,,, Love that 130' . And vary much needed with all that great STEAM coming from you guys . WOW , A ? the tenders , are they going to be coast to coast ? Or older styles ?

Anyway great looking engines .And roundhouse table

Matt

Last edited:
Woot! That didn't take too long. :D Nice work!

I've had the mesh finish for some time now. It was the 96 4/5 digit numbers to type into the attachment mesh with out mistake. read, type, check..... again... again.. All work , no play makes Don a dull boy. I had the numbers all written down, Copy-Paste. It was fast with no typos. Don

Last edited:
I mean there were plenty of oil burning locomotives at that time. But either way they're looking good!

-Ben

Last edited:
2019-02-04-192803.jpg

Vary smart looking engine works there sir , just got the Steam engines from the site . And it's looking like a need to expand the stalls on my routes . LOL

I hope you've made the roundhouse sectional like your old one over at The Erecting Hall. I've got some plans for both your previous roundhouse and this one. And by sectional, I mean set up like the AJS Roundhouse, where the stalls, turntable, and turntable stub are individual pieces. However, instead of 4 stalls being one piece like the AJS Roundhouse, each stall is its own individual pieces of the roundhouse.

Last edited:
Back