The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

:eek: Woah, I didn't notice that I made a mistake. Thanks for clarifying.

Regarding the Ps-4, did you know that there was once a payware Ps-4 for the game that had modern features; scripted animated bell, custom cab, and blueprint design? The number was 1401, but 1401 never had Crescent Limited lettering, only Southern lettering.

A4Rj2b8.jpg

There will be as follows

Standard Southern (both short and long tenders)
Southern Cresent (both short and long tenders)
Southern Cresent Limited (long tender)

the Southern Cresent will have two versions of the engine. One with all black wheels and one with white walls. Versions will also have different main rods on the valve gears.

Beautiful Mikado

It has not enough wheels to be a 2-8-2.

The Ps-4 is coming together very nicely, trainman. Trainboi1 provided you and your team with everything you need to completely and accurate build the Crescent Limited Pullman cars.

Yeah one more pair of wheels my mistake... It always confuse me because the back look-a-like a Mikado that's why

Hey trainman, lets see the other side of it LOL. Looks nice.

Having seen the other side of it...you guys would get a good chuckle lol. In short though, it's kinda like when I post a WIP render of something that I'm working on and people don't realize that the other side hasn't even been painted yet. :p

Hello all! First just wanna say thanks to Southern1581 for walking me through the skinning process, but I'm trying to contribute more to my project in any other way than just route building, so today I painted a boxcar (wow so difficult). Its my second attempt after a basic patch job on another boxcar. This is not the final product as Southern took what you see now to further weather it as I'm not quite there yet. Expect more skins in the future which will be put into future Carrabassett Valley Content packs.

TZKpq6R.jpg

Is that standard gauge or narrow gauge

Also, I have an idea, I think you should also make an H.K. Porter 0-6-0ST
BEDT_15.jpg

The Vulcan 0-4-2T is standard gauge. Believe me, the Porter 0-6-0T's are definitely on the "to do eventually" list, but there are a few things to finish first.

Back