The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

True that that we have a Ps-4, but this is a geniune blueprint-based model trainman is making. An accurate model of the Ps-4 is currently not available for public download.

Slightly off topic, but Daylighttrain mentioned something about a discord channel for Trainz content creation. Tried messaging him but his PM box was full. Would appreciate a PM with the info, would like to keep learning about content creation and stuff for Trainz. Good work on the Ps-4 Chance, definitely looking forward to this one.

UPDATE: ALCO 0-6-0T has been successfully imported into game and is now being run through its paces to sort out bugs and last minute tweaking. No idea when release will occur but we expect to announce the news very soon.

-Engineer5475

4zHgzG7.jpg

Is stras90 going to make a custom Hancock long-belled 3 chime for the Ps-4, as with your previous projects? I think that the Heavy 2-10-2 whistle is a steamboat whistle used on the Ps-4.

Now that I think about, a lot of steam locomotive classes, both in the US and abroad, only have a sole survivor, like SP 4449, NKP 765, Milw 261, and UP 9000, not to mention the world-renowned Flying Scotsman, just to name a few.

Now that I think about, a lot of steam locomotive classes, both in the US and abroad, only have a sole survivor, like SP 4449, NKP 765, Milw 261, and UP 9000, not to mention the world-renowned Flying Scotsman, just to name a few.

N&W 611 is the only J class steam locomotive still running and not scrapped

Southern 4501 is the sole surviving Southern 2-8-2 Mikado, and the first 2-8-2 built for the Southern railroad. Also, Norfolk & Western 1218 is the sole surviving A class 2-6-6-4.
Canadian Pacific 2816, which is not running, but is still with us as well, the sole survivor of the CP's un-streamlined Hudsons.

Back