The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

Now see , everything looks better with Steam on it ... will be a must have ,,, Love that 130' . And vary much needed with all that great STEAM coming from you guys . WOW , A ? the tenders , are they going to be coast to coast ? Or older styles ?

Anyway great looking engines .And roundhouse table

Matt

Just seen the question for the tenders. There will be 4 styles. 1 short box. 1 long box. 1 short vanderbilt. 1. Long vanderbilt. Total number probably 20-32 tenders.

That is indeed a lot of tenders, but the more the merrier, I am going to be busy filling the freight and passenger assignments with these.

2019-02-08-164959.jpg

For those of you feel the need for smokers on a roundhouse. I will include a smoker that is a "track objects" that can be placed on the end of the track then move into place.

2019-02-10-104220.jpg

Well boy and girls. There it is. I have finished with it and this is what it looks like. At this time let's watch for the release thread, than rush over and get it at the Backshop web site. Enjoy Don

You keep making engine-houses that I feel the need to make a place to use . As a must use . LOL . WOW , you work fast . Fantastic work Don .

On the up coming Steam , Are you guys thinking one big package ? Or are you going to break it up a bit . If the former , what price were you guys thinking at ?
Just got the TBS Light Decapods , And really impressed again . Looking forward to your future releases . Your site is fast becoming a must visit for Steam nut as myself .

Matt
[h=1] [/h][h=1][/h]

You keep making engine-houses that I feel the need to make a place to use . As a must use . LOL . WOW , you work fast . Fantastic work Don .

On the up coming Steam , Are you guys thinking one big package ? Or are you going to break it up a bit . If the former , what price were you guys thinking at ?
Just got the TBS Light Decapods , And really impressed again . Looking forward to your future releases . Your site is fast becoming a must visit for Steam nut as myself .

Matt

Hi Matt,

In reference to the TBS Light Pacifics in the upcoming pack. Theres going to be 48 engines and 20 or so tenders and will all be one pack for about $15. Each engine has 10 or toggle meshes or animated meshes inside. This will probably be the last big custom pack I do for awhile as the engines after this will be prototypical and either be payware or freeware.

Sorry, not a big fan of BC Rail.

Render.png

With the actual 4014 coming back to steam sometime this coming May, it seems only right to return my attention to this behemoth.

Back