Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

Can yall not cloud our thread with dribble? Thanks

Steam is King.

Quote Originally Posted by Railwoodman View Post
    Now see , everything looks better with Steam on it ... will be a must have ,,, Love that 130' . And vary much needed with all that great STEAM coming from you guys . WOW , A ? the tenders , are they going to be coast to coast ? Or older styles ?

Anyway great looking engines .And roundhouse table

Matt
    Just seen the question for the tenders. There will be 4 styles. 1 short box. 1 long box. 1 short vanderbilt. 1. Long vanderbilt. Total number probably 20-32 tenders.

Steam is King.

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trainman7616 View Post
    Total number probably 20-32 tenders.
    That's a lot of tenders. How many days, or weeks, did it take to make all of them? I know I'd get burned out after just a week of doing that, maybe even a day.
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good - The Marauder's Map Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Ive yet to complete the short box version lol

Steam is King.

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trainman7616 View Post
    Ive yet to complete the short box version lol
    I was having a hard time trying to come up with a reply without putting The Lord's name in vain.
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good - The Marauder's Map Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

That is indeed a lot of tenders, but the more the merrier, I am going to be busy filling the freight and passenger assignments with these.

United States of America, Washington State, Tacoma Area

For those of you feel the need for smokers on a roundhouse. I will include a smoker that is a "track objects" that can be placed on the end of the track then move into place.
    Don49plm

United States of America, Washington State, Tacoma Area

Well boy and girls. There it is. I have finished with it and this is what it looks like. At this time let's watch for the release thread, than rush over and get it at the Backshop web site. Enjoy Don
    Don49plm

Blog Entries

You keep making engine-houses that I feel the need to make a place to use . As a must use . LOL . WOW , you work fast . Fantastic work Don .

On the up coming Steam , Are you guys thinking one big package ? Or are you going to break it up a bit . If the former , what price were you guys thinking at ?
    Just got the TBS Light Decapods , And really impressed again . Looking forward to your future releases . Your site is fast becoming a must visit for Steam nut as myself .

Matt

work hard, Play harder

Yay! I'm sure I'll find many uses for this roundhouse/turntable too. Thank you!
    California is not turning back. Not now, not ever!

I have a feeling the Levi backshops will need to be upgraded!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Railwoodman View Post
    You keep making engine-houses that I feel the need to make a place to use . As a must use . LOL . WOW , you work fast . Fantastic work Don .

On the up coming Steam , Are you guys thinking one big package ? Or are you going to break it up a bit . If the former , what price were you guys thinking at ?
    Just got the TBS Light Decapods , And really impressed again . Looking forward to your future releases . Your site is fast becoming a must visit for Steam nut as myself .

Matt
    Hi Matt,

In reference to the TBS Light Pacifics in the upcoming pack. Theres going to be 48 engines and 20 or so tenders and will all be one pack for about $15. Each engine has 10 or toggle meshes or animated meshes inside. This will probably be the last big custom pack I do for awhile as the engines after this will be prototypical and either be payware or freeware.

Steam is King.

Steam is King.

Been making some progress lately...
    Be Specific, Ship Union Pacific (and Western Pacific!)
    My attitude =/= The Back Shop's Attitude