The Backshops Work In Progress Thread

It has been quite some time since I've taken any looks at the forums. To be honest, I forgot they were even here. I have only just recently checked out Trainz 22 and just been reminiscing about what I used to do when I was younger. It warms my heart to see so many people on YouTube and on here every once in a while still ask about TBS. I still think about it every now and again too, though life has taken me in a different direction entirely. It's good to see Trainman still producing, his modeling has only gotten better and better for as long as I've known him.

I did want to extend a thank you for the support of my work during my time as a part of the group, and I mean that for everyone, TBS creators and the fanbase. The W&W 58, while definitely a dumpster fire of a model, was my first one ever and probably will always be my favorite for that very reason. I cannot thank Trainman enough for the support at the time and for teaching me to the best of his ability, in spite of my being an idiot kid at the time. His patience was truly a virtue, haha. My decapods would never have been released if not for him, and while I might have made the original model itself, Trainman textured it, animated it, reanimated it, retextured it, plugged it into the sim, and brought it to life. Truthfully, I probably never should have gotten a penny for it. The man spent hours and hours and hours working to push it out for me.

The experience in designing sounds for the group was honestly a fantastic stepping stone for the rest of my works with other sims and music production. I learned a lot just from making engine sounds and horn sounds here.

Truthfully, I learned at least one good thing to help me in the future from every member of TBS. It was a great group and I hope everyone from all that time ago are doing well. I owe them a lot. I will always remember The Backshop as a learning experience, and a blessing.

Alright, time to disappear for another 3 years. Until next time. ;)

-Stras

Ok, It Saids that the Website
[FONT=&quot]is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.[/FONT]
Can anybody tell me what that means and where trainman7616 is making his content now?

the website has been down for a long time, and a lot of the content hasnt been available since it went down, trainman and daylightrain said that they might put the fefs on trainz forge after PBRing some of the textures, but its safe to say, the backshops probably isnt gonna see the light at the end of the tunnel for a while.

you will notice at the top of the page that there are usually several different date that were listed try more then one before you give up please.

Back