Cajon Pass Missing Kuids from Socalwb909.

shebashetan7

Just downloaded the Cajon Pass Extreme from the DLS and tracked down missing 3rd party content, leaving two Kuid's from Socalwb909. (334896)

<kuid:334896:26142>
<kuid:334896:26143>

Searched for these on the Kuid Index and got a hit, but I'm not going pay just to get the whereabouts on two pieces of content.

Can anyone please tell the names, and location of these kuids?

They should both be JR's Defect Detector and Microtalker Defect Detector Library.
Under Freeware, Trackside Items.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I just downloaded both, but the Dragging Defects Detector Scripted, kuid:334896:26142 is still showing red as Modified/Faulty. There are 2 errors:

- <kuid:334896:26142> VE26: The tag 'image' in container '0' is empty.
- <kuid:334896:26142> VE28: The tag 'image' in '0' must have an image file extension.

The other one, 26143, seems to be fine.

As to missing assets, when I downloaded this route I've got 9 unknown assets.

shebashetan7, were these the only two you had missing?

Heinrich505

So, the only item showing Modified/Faulty is the <kuid:334896:26142> Dragging Defects Detector Scripted.

Any idea on what might be the problem?

Heinrich505

Heinrich505, check the config.txt file. It looks like it might be missing a close paren or close curley brace somewhere... It should look like this:

thumbnails
{
{
image "$screenshot$.jpg"
width 240
height 180
}
}

Sorry that paste did not format right, but you get the idea. If that looks good check for an odd number of curley braces somewhere above....

Last edited:
Delete what is said in error and keep it like this:

thumbnails

{
}

Submit and it should works

Forester1 and MF01,
I compared the posts with the config file. There was nothing listed to the image line. I typed in $screenshot$.jpg, saved, and submitted. It immediately greyed out with Open for Edit/Obsolete. When I reverted to close it, it greyed out as obsolete. Looks like that fixed it. Not sure how but it isn't showing faulty any more, haha.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Heinrich505

It's different then so as HPL said you have a different version what you have to do is to click on the obsolete asset to list the different version and look out for the recent one which is black and not greyed out

Yep. Newer version installed - not sure from where but it is showing with a :1 on the end.

<kuid2:334896:26036:1> Dragging Defects Detector

All is well. Thanks for the suggestions.

Heinrich505

Back