Problem with latest offer

AntonyVW

Hi gang.
Having just received the latest newsletter with the offer of a free copy of TS2009 or 30day ticket, I logged in to get mine. As I already have a registered copy of TS2009 I would like to opt for the ticket. However its not giving me the choice to have the ticket and is only attempting to download the game. Have i missed a step somewhere?

thanks
Antony

Check your serial numbers in My Trainz because I had the same problem.
I also already have a copy of TS2009 but I now have two copies and a 31 day FCT. The problem is the FCT has activated straight away and is running concurrently with a FCT that is already activated. :(

Peter

Antony - you need to go through the process of claiming TS2009 on the Newsletters page - this will give you an auto-activated FCT as part of that claim.

Peter - it did mention that it auto-activates.

Shane

I didn't download a second copy but clicked on the link for the FCT.
I thought that by 'Auto-activate' that it meant it would activate when my existing one expires.
What is the point of having 2 active FCT.

Not the end of the world but as a pensioner each £ saved is handy.

O cool ... I can now get the obsoleted, unsupported, TS09 version, to complete my collection ... Not that I ever installed or used TS10 for that matter (which obsoleted TS09)

Check your serial numbers in My Trainz because I had the same problem.
I also already have a copy of TS2009 but I now have two copies and a 31 day FCT. The problem is the FCT has activated straight away and is running concurrently with a FCT that is already activated. :(

Peter

Same here - 2 FCT's running concurrently.

So for me that FCT "present" is useless and not of any value because I always buy a ticket for one year.

A "cat in the sack" they call that.

Oh, and I don't want 2009, because it's antique.

☼ ! ☼

Last edited:
I am getting this error:
An Error Occured:
There was an error updating your newsletter subscriptions. Please try again.

And I don't get any link or anything to get Trainz 2009, anyone know how to resolve this or get the download link for Trainz 2009 from the promo?

FCT - Going through the process I'm sure it said that they will be sorting it by tomorrow so that the additional days are added on to the end of your existing (and running) FCT .

An Error Occured:
There was an error updating your newsletter subscriptions. Please try again.

Yay.
I'm already subscribed to the newsletter, don't know why the checkbox isn't ticked.

Last edited:
With reference to the TRS 2009 World Edition version of Trainz (build 44653) supplied by N3V.
Many thanks to N3V for the free game version with most of the layouts and sessions running very well.

After installing the product found a problem with the Niddertalbahn layout <kuid2:208598:100050:6>.
All the ten Niddertalbahn sessions supplied with the package would not display in Driver mode window when game run.

This inquiry is now moved to the Trainz Forum Maintenance of Way Support TS2009 page.

Mike Davies.

Last edited:
Those getting an error - please submit your details using the FAQ report form:
https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/CFNx2N

Re the FCT, we’re going to try and set up a merge system to add the time onto your existing FCT. Should be sorted today.

Your post was on May 11, Tony. I just this evening (May 18) downloaded TS2009 and sure enough the FCT auto-started in parallel with my already activated FCT. What gives? will this be changed to run concurrently, or am I simply out of luck and have two activated at the same time?

Bill

Correct - it is running in parallel with your other active FCT. However, you may not have noticed that your current active FCT has been pushed out by a month on it's expiry date. SO yes, you have two active FCT's, but your active one is a month longer than it was.

Hope that clarifies things.

Correct - it is running in parallel with your other active FCT. However, you may not have noticed that your current active FCT has been pushed out by a month on it's expiry date. SO yes, you have two active FCT's, but your active one is a month longer than it was.

Hope that clarifies things.

Tony, thanks for sorting this out :)

Back