Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

cvo2010

In the Dark
Just screenshots without any significance. Just for fun...

Green Machines on The Move...

QZIWao.jpg

x9ajij.jpg

KylO9B.jpg

JC94IV.jpg

Mk2Y6l.jpg

QBgRkS.jpg

7gcCvw.jpg

YJA2bC.jpg

HPoQ8n.jpg

W7LH38.jpg

Regards Claus

Just Scenery from The Pacific Northwest...From Jointed Rail's Legacy of the BN for T:ANE Deluxe Version (Section 1)

ezIZue.jpg

rYs169.jpg

7DTQHZ.jpg

rN0rnh.jpg

8cSzMw.jpg

slPWIK.jpg

v0bOaE.jpg

uujEKa.jpg

iTigbP.jpg

Regards Claus

Claus always nice seeing BN Shots.

What are you graphic settings set on??

Hi Erik and thanks :).

I use Trainz with all settings on the highest available, except Post processing. PS in sometimes on ultra and sometime turned completely off, it depends on the route, and the mood I'm in :).
I never touch the Post processing settings. I tried it, but I think the default settings is pretty much in the 'sweetspot'.
In conjunction with NVidia control panel, I use NVidia Inspector with the most aggressive settings it has to offer.

Regards Claus

I never had any Utah Belt models on my system before, but I always loved the paint scheme, after seeing it in The Model Railroader Magazine decades ago. I still have that issue of Model Railroader somewhere..

JR's UB models matches the colours of the scenery perfect.

cjmhQw.jpg

Xu4Ztk.jpg

zHBzFQ.jpg

EG6qgT.jpg

sLK3K6.jpg

Regards Claus

Prototypical or not, some scenes from my very first run on The Cajon Pass Extreme...

After some (major) adjustments of the in-game floodlights, it's looks great IMHO. Very nice looking route/map.

xatpLX.jpg

iR6cId.jpg

ofwLRp.jpg

Elux9X.jpg

Hque0X.jpg

eq5HFQ.jpg

psgyPZ.jpg

u5LZzp.jpg

Regards Claus

A Coal Train in Western Pennsylvania.... On Jointed rail's marvelous new Monongahela & Western Pennsylvania Route.

CSjB66.jpg

noomOt.jpg

WaIBar.jpg

TyUYlN.jpg

xvyBev.jpg

VQe2Hj.jpg

zHLGyj.jpg

Regards Claus

A Coal Train in Western Pennsylvania.... On Jointed rail's marvelous new Monongahela & Western Pennsylvania Route. Continued.

Q0pqQK.jpg

oPzAYn.jpg

SzqcWE.jpg

nmG4Qa.jpg

LrIwNx.jpg

yG5MjE.jpg

Zd40hi.jpg

Regards Claus

Back