Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Big Blue Machines Up-Close....

These new models from JointedRail are, IMO, supreme :cool:.

S0hKi6.jpg

dg0Amr.jpg

4ycZSw.jpg

POxreb.jpg

CYCBWp.jpg

To be continued.

Nice shots! I wonder what Aussie railroad company would want MoPac units from halfway around the world. MoPac Australia? :)

As a serious answer to a probably facetious question, Trainz has a huge number of high quality Australian routes that with only a small amount of tweaking can be made to convincingly represent American locations. This is the Bairnsdale-Orbost route from TRS22 with the broad gauge track swapped for standard gauge, now representing a freelanced MoPac branch line somewhere in Texas, at least in my imagination.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
Southern GP35s operating long hood forward with tofc trailers

question: Is the anywhere I can find some good Southern cabooses?

Last edited:
A very unfinished view of Bridsey's East Pier, seaward end NG station to be constructed. This pier is nearly a mile long so the railway is much needed! This is a huge fictional route set between the 1950s and 1990s so plenty of scope for variation with sessions for different eras - 1960s AC EMUS, MK1 DMUs or 80s/90s 313s/Sprinters etc with a preserved steam railway and a couple of heritage NG lines. Sorry I love all this stuff...

A-very-unfinished-view-of-Bridsey-and-its-almost-mile-long-Victorian-East-Pier-that-is-under-restoration-with-a-narrow-gaugue-railway..jpg

question: Is the anywhere I can find some good Southern cabooses?

Cabooses in Trainz are few and far between for some reason!

These are probably an older prototype than you're looking for given you're operating GP35s, but shebashetan7 has a set of three on the DLS that look decently nice.

Claus --

What the heck is that big yellow car? It looks super cool.

Hi soap,

The car is a part of JointedRail's Union Pacific car pack, and is build for safe transportation of NASA rocket engines. The UP pack consists of these cars, woodchip and coal hoppers.

I just took some additional pictures of the car, here you go :).

To view the screenshots in full resolution, right click and open image in new tab.

riXOGX.jpg

C4I6WR.jpg

ITuVrt.jpg

YgWcR1.jpg

CmcEyA.jpg

TT7IU7.jpg

vnQyuo.jpg

Regards Claus

Last edited:
Back