Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

My contribution to what is fast becoming my favourite thread....

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Andy ;)

After interchange with the BNSF, CD&N's Project E is well underway.

2022-05-20-073013.jpg

Here's what Project E's locomotives look like, taken from BC Rail after merger.

2022-05-20-073317.jpg

Rounding the bend...
2022-05-20-073545.jpg

There are some really great screenshots in this thread, particularly liking Scratchy's VR shot - absolutely typical of VR the road is blocked for 10 minutes every shunting move - and Claus' 'Blue' series is great.

There three aren't great shots, in fact as befits this thread's title they are of almost no significance at all! I'm not a big fan of 'in progress' shots and all that saves these three is the fact that this bridge was a proper pain to build - the bridge deck is a scenery spline but the trestles are track attachments and lining it all up on an uphill reverse curve is as good a way as any to while away an hour or two lol. The reason for the 'in-progress' screenshots is that this particular piece of geometric art will be almost impossible to see in all it's glory once the trees get placed, so apologies in advance for all the grid, but what the heck....

The comments on the finicky way the bridge goes together are not a criticism, it's an absolutely splendid bit of gear with lots of options!!

Erm, yes, the protruding ballast, hoped you wouldn't notice that - impossible to fix with my chosen track I'm afraid, but less objectionable in-game than in a screenie....

Andy ;)

Last edited:
There are some really great screenshots in this thread, particularly liking Scratchy's VR shot - absolutely typical of VR the road is blocked for 10 minutes every shunting move - and Claus' 'Blue' series is great.

There three aren't great shots, in fact as befits this thread's title they are of almost no significance at all! I'm not a big fan of 'in progress' shots and all that saves these three is the fact that this bridge was a proper pain to build - the bridge deck is a scenery spline but the trestles are track attachments and lining it all up on an uphill reverse curve is as good a way as any to while away an hour or two lol. The reason for the 'in-progress' screenshots is that this particular piece of geometric art will be almost impossible to see in all it's glory once the trees get placed, so apologies in advance for all the grid, but what the heck....

A couple of shots removed.

The comments on the finicky way the bridge goes together are not a criticism, it's an absolutely splendid bit of gear with lots of options!!

Erm, yes, the protruding ballast, hoped you wouldn't notice that - impossible to fix with my chosen track I'm afraid, but less objectionable in-game than in a screenie....

Andy ;)

Hi Andy :),

Thank you for the kind comment on the 'Blue' series.

To me, the 'in progress' shots looks very promising, and judging by the screenshots in this thread and other threads I've seen, I'm sure you can pull it off, and create a beautiful route :).
Just take your time and enjoy it, that's what matters.

Best regards Claus

Last edited:
Back