Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Just random screenshots from T:ANE.

GOGVNX.jpg

fUlmin.jpg

EtkIuc.jpg

EGo3hw.jpg

GQVJbj.jpg

IUlVhd.jpg

Regards Claus

Pretty neat, Claus. I wonder if the Q3 tender would work behind the NKP mike for a freelanced project. Usually the deck plates don't line up well from engine to engine when I try it.
Best,
smyers

Thanks Steven :).

I just tested the Q3 tender behind the NKP mike, and it looks ok to me.

Some steam scenes from T:ANE, including some of the NKP mike/Q3 tender. I have ditched TRS19 for now.

71nt8p.jpg

trsKHv.jpg

CBPKKQ.jpg

9VsxnC.jpg

vOarfZ.jpg

LAzwEn.jpg

vYQiSS.jpg

e63pcO.jpg

Regards Claus

Many thanks, Claus. I knew I could count on my old friend! I think the NKP 2-8-2 was a USRA (or copy) as well so the tender fit should be similar. The problem is that the Q3 it's nearly impossible to remove the B&O identity from the Q3 as the B&O smokebox plate seems to share textures with the number plate under the headlight. So if you paint a number (or whatever) on the B&O plate, it'll appear distorted on the number plate. That number plate also shares it's numbers with the cab sides. So if you re-paint the numbers for the cab sides, the same will occur on the number plate. The NKP 2-8-2 seems easier to re letter without those issues, but I don't want the 6-axle tender. Your T:ANE pics are excellent!
Best,
smyers

Just some colourful scenes, with all of the new Club Car items from Jointed Rail in T:ANE...

XHqjkC.jpg

MM2TkY.jpg

6enuP8.jpg

LKo3DV.jpg

OKLcjJ.jpg

wsnYkI.jpg

KHlnqG.jpg

S13ZZF.jpg

gIhCWv.jpg

Je73gX.jpg

Regards Claus

Just a lot of random screenshots from Tiderwater Point RR .. T:ANE Only.

zRdKFZ.jpg

tEVNBx.jpg

wpZeuE.jpg

lltM8w.jpg

QhcJT0.jpg

And a lot of scenes with a red HLCX diesel..

uiiOMH.jpg

yjmMPR.jpg

Cw4qeZ.jpg

mnbXv5.jpg

KOPFMW.jpg

Regards Claus

Back