Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Great night shot DARTrider! I agree with thenelm1, it is great to see you back and ignore the trolls. They're just unable to do anything constructive.

Agreed. That screenshot was taken after a horrible D: drive failure that cost me my Trainz save. I may post about it sometime but it's unlikely. I'm working on recovering the data but I'm making do with what I have.

More Tehachapi

Screenshot-63.png

Screenshot-64.png

Screenshot-65.png

@dartrider : so nice to see you back with great shots .. you're doing fine ..
@smyers : missing felix-g too .. emily was one of my most favorites .. thankz cvo2010 for the memories ..
@cvo2010 : your screenies have a lot of significance .. thankz for sharing .. i like your style of view .. learning a lot ..

Your screenshots DARTrider remind me of Run8. Glad to see your back and posting, always liked seeing your screenshots and content. Awesome shots as always everyone else, this is one of my favorite threads to view.

I prefer 2012 actually, I wish they had just given them a remaster "once over" rather than the jarring realism of the 2020 set we got.

Thank god for obsolete tables.

I prefer 2012 actually, I wish they had just given them a remaster "once over" rather than the jarring realism of the 2020 set we got.

Thank god for obsolete tables.

I agree with you there having older era passengers seemed to fit in more time periods then these newer ones. Would have been just better to have passengers set up in the region, but that has been debated ad nausem.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
this is Just another reminder that steam is not dead on this railroad, especially since the arrival of the 2-6-2 prairie steam engines that will supplement the 4-6-0 ten wheelers in everyday service.[/FONT]

Back