Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Nice video Zsuda! And the appreciations at the end are especially well done. Can that be added to any BI3 industry, or does it take a specific one?
.. thankyou forester1 .. i use <kuid:-25:1356> multiple industry new (replacement of original, used by phil, <kuid2:102376:63033:3> Multi Ind str l= 60m EN) ..

Some shots from Datsun Junction:
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
vGcJ9dS.jpg
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
M5Lrdjk.jpg
esWUMUw.jpg
At4W0RW.jpg
dbJJfLJ.jpg
WHPdSeb.jpg
rRebb13.jpg
q9Of0I2.jpg
i6X7sQq.jpg
PTLsNGG.jpg

Hi Zsuda --

Thanks. There is another oversize plate carrier on the Download Station with animations -- "Flatcar Oversize Plate Knuckle Couplers Beige". The original of this one was by rasmuss. I changed the couplers to North American knuckle and changed the colour. Though it desperately needs a reskin.

The animation in also slightly different. The bearers expand when loading and contract when unloaded. And unlike the xVg 13 they can only be loaded at an interactive industry, not when setting up the configuration when making the session.

Phil

Nice ones, Claus. Is that the Emily Bay route? Say Claus, do you have a U.K. narrow gauge route? If so, how about some pix of evilcrow's Garratt rekins (DLS)? They are really sensational.

Best,
smyers

Nice ones, Claus. Is that the Emily Bay route? Say Claus, do you have a U.K. narrow gauge route? If so, how about some pix of evilcrow's Garratt rekins (DLS)? They are really sensational.

Best,
smyers

Thank you Steven :).

Yes, it is The Emily Bay route.

No, I don't have any U.K. NG routes, not really my thing.

Best regards Claus

No, I don't have any U.K. NG routes
Not a problem, Claus 'ol friend. Dearnby & district has some NG, and I may try one myself, just to run evilcrow's reskins and edg6's L&B stock. Love the winter shots, as always.

Best,
smyers

This is the clean version of the AN DL-class locomotive. The layout is "TRS19 - The Krashnburne Railroad".

Krashnburne%20AN%20DL%2001.jpg

Krashnburne%20AN%20DL%2002.jpg

Krashnburne%20AN%20DL%2003.jpg

Krashnburne%20AN%20DL%2004.jpg

Krashnburne%20AN%20DL%2005.jpg

Phil

Last edited:
Nice work smyers, I have a fleet of steam switchers as well but the tender does not have a rear end toolbox, and I had trouble locating the windows and doors which are due to have painted red.

Many thanks. Actually, I had to mix and match to get this combination. It made re-painting into my home road much easier. The tender is the UP 4-S Late, to get the rear end fire hose and the "UNION PACIFIC" lettering as a guide to re-painting. The engine is the Omaha version. It has the green windows which made re-painting them to red a little easier. There was still quite a bit of trial and error, but in the end it worked out OK. I also toned down the overall black to a more dark grey to better blend with my K&L and Ben Neal engines. I have the "as delivered" black engines on my heritage railway, where they work great with the other engines from trainboi1.
Best,
smyers

Last edited:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Now here is something i'm sure is common on railroads here at home and overseas, a another road's steam engine, in this case a CGC&W 4-6-2 pacific with a caboose in tow, the tracks belong to the tidewater Western Railroad.[/FONT]

I'd say that reminds me to work on my own railroad, also, that articulated engine looks great for your home railroad.

Last edited:
Back