Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

cbmj5SX.jpg

Just some Close-up scenes with the new ANR DL Class National Rail Pack. Worn out Diesels at it's best :).

J7oFux.jpg

LShAqF.jpg

mMWSql.jpg

nK9P0O.jpg

VJzLMi.jpg

R7gmke.jpg

h5nKU7.jpg

s1dXpq.jpg

SdMHtc.jpg

Regards Claus

Three knuckleheads on the Frisco Bridge.

Last year my brothers and I had a rare meeting in our hometown of Memphis due to a family emergency. When we had a bit of free time we drove around and happened upon a park where you could step on a pedestrian walkway on the Frisco Bridge. This is my best recreation of the meet! We are however all old guys but I was too lazy to look for better representations of us! Oh I guess old Southern and Illinois Central trains were not there last year either. :eek:
uJE5CT.jpg

Nice shot NetJam, and I really like the one you posted in the competition! Is this a route you are working on?

Thanks for kind words Forester! I just started this new route this past weekend. Its going to be called the Dixie Pacific. I got a bit crazy on the Memphis skyline, will have to prune that back! Its no where near that impressive.

Excellent pictures and could easily be mistaken for the real thing if not familiar with Trainz. Really well done. Peter

Back