Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Nice shot smyers, I really need to load up with more early diesels and transition boxcars etc!!

Bit of a photo splurge, because I've reached a fairly significant milestone on the Central Divide project....

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

... the milestone being the tunnel portal in the last not particularly special pic, except the tunnel marks spot at which the railroad leaves the canyon and enters comparatively flatter country on the other side of a low ridge. Phew - the canyon bit was a job and a half...

A bonus of the last bit was another opportunity to justify using that spectacular trestle from trainboi1 (which I think I've spelled wrong) but thanks Dan - it's one heck of a good looking bridge!!

Andy ;)

Last edited:
24/7 on the PRR...

LAtunrM.jpg

Best,
smyers

Sorry Smyers, I can't see your screen shot for some reason (and I think it's been happening a bit with other image posts as well lately).

And I just know I'd love to be able to see it.

Cheers,
Piere.

So beautifully bleak and dirty. Can you imagine living in those tenements overlooking the rail yard?

Many thanks, Dinorius. That, of course, is the whole point of most of these projects.

Best,
smyers

Actually @Smyers, an update, it's my browser. I usually use Avast, but when I just opened the same thread in Edge, it displays the images ok.

So something in Avast must have changed recently. Now I'll have to try and work out what. :(

Cheers,
Piere.

Just Scenery from BN Country .. Continued.

WXN8qb.jpg

YUtSN3.jpg

4hKqH8.jpg

YPx5sm.jpg

hVlD0E.jpg

qFLuq5.jpg

Has anyone been able to locate the following asset. It's a track: <kuid:871556:100674>

Regards Claus

Nice shots Marc and Claus, but I do miss your right-up-close-and-personal loco shots! ;)

Central Divide's latest acquisition...

The 4-4-0 is a splendid reskin by Ken (evilcrow) on a bdaneal model, other foreground rolling stock is (at this stage) personal reskins on various models from Trainz Forge.

Andy ;)

Last edited:
Back